Saturday, October 11, 2008

Gardner Villiage








When we were down in Salt Lake City for Chris' reunion, we made a quick visit to Gardner Village. Gardner Village contains the outlines of the once bustling early Utah mill industry and history. What remains today is a cluster of retail specialty shops located in restored cabins, houses and buildings nestled adjacent to the Gardner Mill. The shops are decorated thematically by season. The kids had a ton of fun, especially in the candy shop. Enjoy the pictures.














2 comments:

Harris Family said...

That is such a fun place...I loved going there. Especially this time of year!

Camie Marie said...

Sara, I hope you don't mind. I linked from Amber's blog. I can't believe how much your family has grown!! I love your goofy pictures! Your little girl made me laugh with her hat, mittens and dora undies. What a cute family!