Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Tribute to Chris: It's been 11 years! WOW!

A Tribute to my dear husband Chris. . .Of the 11 years we have been married, there are very few pictures of us together. Here are the ones I found:




Our Engagement 09/97






Idaho Falls Temple 4/98






June 2000 - Expecting Todd








Disneyland 3/03 When it was just Todd. . .(6 mo pregnant w/Trevor)



Snowmobiling . . . a day out together. 1/04


Sarah's graduation 5/04 (looks like I'm the only one smiling. . hmmm. . glad someone was happy.)





Fourth of July 2004
Fourth of July 2006



Sun Valley, ID 5/08 (When Todd won the Lion's Club essay contest)







3 comments:

Harris Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute pictures - I love the ones of the kiddos on the last post too. Fun times!

Taylor Family said...

Hey I love that post! The pictures are so cute. It's fun to see how your family has grown. Doesn't time fly?

Liz said...

Wow, 11 years? That's crazy! I loved your engagement pictures. We can't wait to see you guys!